Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SOL From Spring Trip To Hawaii.

I am so tired and I wonder why do we have to roll our stupid suit cases over this grass? My head hurts, I'm tiered. Then, a chain of reactions happened.
First, the cement. I could roll my suitcase perfectly!
Second, I trained my eyes on to a picnic table where we were putting our stuff.
Last, I looked up and saw the ocean. A mere few yards away. I started running,
and running
         my suitcase tumbling
   behind
             me.
Upon arriving I -              - my suitcase and snapped a photo. Then I
                            dropped                                                                    ===ran straight onto the 



WAVES






                                                                                                                

4 comments:

  1. That was really good, I liked how you did the 'dropped' thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like this slice! I totally remember the tiredness I felt when we got off the plane and stuff. Great SOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the font dropped when you said dropped. very clever. I also remember felling really tired after the 7 hour flight.

    ReplyDelete