Saturday, October 18, 2014

Everlost By Neal Shusterman



Nick and Allie are in a car crash. They don't survive, but they don't die either. Instead they end up as afterlights in a place called Everlost. Everlost is a shadow of the world they once lived in. Now they are invisible without any human contact. Allie and Nick begin to learn the basics of being in Everlost, and all to soon they come upon Mary Hightower, a girl who has been stuck in Everlost for years, and is now "protecting" children. Nick loves Miss Mary and does everything to please her, but Allie isn't so sure. Allie only wants to get where she is going and stop being an afterlight. Could there be a way to go where she wants, along with most of the other kids, that Mary has been hiding?

Ok, this book is my new favorite book! It is so creative to imagine an almost afterlife.  This book lets you really get to know the characters. You also really understand this place Everlost. This book is 313  pages, but has such an incredible story, it really is the perfect length. READ THIS BOOK, and enjoy finding Everlost and it's story (especially about what I couldn't put in the summary...)

:)



TBR:

1. Egg and Spoon
2. To Kill A Mocking Bird
3. A Wrinkle in Time

9 comments:

  1. I really want to read it now!!! I'll add it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I will definitely read Everlost!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really fun book. I will read it after my list of books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds cool. I wonder if they get out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will accept the READ THIS BOOK challenge. BTW I challenge you to the ALS ice bucket challenge (you don't have to do it if you don't want to)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grrr.... i already did this for some friends...

      Delete
  6. I love this book! That was a great description!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always really wanted to read this book, thanks for the recomendation

    ReplyDelete