Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hungry by H. A Swain

Thalia Apple lives in the future, and in the future food is gone. People take medicine to give nutrition and relive hunger. Thalia doesn't mind this, but she is unlike the others. She isn't a huge fan of all the big technology entertainment centers, instead she likes learning about the past. When she meets Basil, a boy part of a movement to bring food back, she starts feeling the hunger, and so does the boy.

I liked this book because it has a very interesting story and you learn more facts as the book progresses. I do think you should read it, but the writing isn't all that great. There is one slightly inappropriate part, but otherwise this book is ok.

Enjoy!


TBR:
  1. Egg and Spoon
  2. School of Good And Evil
  3. Fever

9 comments:

  1. Woah. I've never heard of this! I should read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will totally read this book! it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fever is very good! What isn't good about the writing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds, like so cool! I will read it after I finish the books Divergent, Isurgent and Allegiant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this sounds like a great book! I cant wait to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need to read soon. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds really weird and also good. I'm guessing everyone is really skinny.

    ReplyDelete