Monday, September 22, 2014

Dorothy Must Die By Danielle Paige


Amy Gumm is a 17 year old who lives in Kansas. Her Mom is pain killer addicted and Amy is bullied at school. When a tornado sweeps up her trailer her is taken to Oz, but it is nothing like what she thought it would be. It turns out that Dorothy came back and just started to want more and more magic. Amy becomes a ROW of Revolutionary Order Of The Wicked. She helps them defeat Dorothy because after all, she is the other girl from Kansas.

I really liked this book. Amy Gumm is a very interesting character. I loved the twist on the story. It was full of imagination and I loved the idea that Dorothy turns evil.

This book is has a lot of curse words in it. If you don't like gore, I don't recommend this book.

:)



TBR list:

Elenor and Park (recommended by Grace)
Outliers (recommended by Sarah) 
The secret life of bees

10 comments:

  1. This book sounds awesome! I guess I'll read it soon! I love the title :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am totally going to read this it sounds super good

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a cool book. I'll keep it in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely read this book, it sounds so interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds awesome i will defiantly read it

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a cool book. should I wait until I'm older? suggestions anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can read it now, just be ready for some inappropriate language

      Delete
  7. I have heard you talking about it a lot. It must be good.

    ReplyDelete