Saturday, September 6, 2014

Six Months Later

By Natalie D. Richards

Genre: Young Adult



This is a book about a girl named Chole. In May, she fell asleep in study hall. She woke up and it was snowing. Her life has been changed for the better, but she doesn't remember the last six months of her life. But she starts to realize that she needs her memory back, and her life. She decides that she doesn't want the life she has now, she wants her best friend, Maggie, back, and she just doesn't like her boyfriend. Soon her life is nothing like what her parents want it to be like and Chole isn't even sure what she wants to do.

I really liked this book. At first it was  a little boring, but then it was a very interesting mystery story. I liked how Chloe decides what to do. I also like that it was told from Chole's perspective, so the reader has no idea what has happened in the past six months. This was such an incredible book at the end. I think her friendship with Maggie was a great story in itself. So this was a pretty good book at the end.

This book does have some bad language in it.

My next three TBRs:

  1. My Mother The Cheerleader
  2. I Am The Messenger
  3. Elenor and Park



I added both My Mother The Cheerleader and I Am The Messenger to my TBR list because of Linda's recommendation. 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds... Crazy. I'll Have To Read It

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this sounds Amazing!!! I'll have to read it in the next few weeks!!! Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a really good book. I want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am totally going to read this book it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might read that book, I don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds really interesting. You should read the Adoration of Jenna Fox if you liked this book.

    ReplyDelete