Monday, December 15, 2014

Flutter by Erin E. Moulton

Dawn is the oldest, Maple's in the middle, and Beetle's the youngest, she can only slightly talk. Soon these four sisters are going to have a younger sister. But when their younger sister is born to early, and with a failing heat, Maple is determined to find a miracle from the Wise Woman of the mountains, a woman made of stone whose water grants miracles. Dawn finds Maple as she is setting out and insists to come with her. On this incredible journey the sisters get to know each other better and learn what miracles truly are.

My favorite character was Maple because I liked how she had some sense that they were in the middle of nowhere and not even on a trail. I also think that she is a really smart and skilled character. There are no content warnings.

TBR:

  1. Lost - Haley
  2. The Boy In The Striped Pajamas
  3. I Am The Messenger 

3 comments:

  1. This book might be good. I am not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That review is really suspenseful. Now I think I have to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked that. Fun. Adventurous. I like that sound of that. Nice revive. 😊

    ReplyDelete