Monday, January 5, 2015

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

When the planet Lorein lost in battle to the planet Magadore, nine small kids, around seven or eight had been picked to leave for earth as the new garde. The garde are the Lorein who protect the planet. Each of the kids were sent with a Cépan, an older Lorein who knew everything they needed to know to train the garde. Magdorians where chasing them all over earth. They spread out across earth relying on their numbers to survive. Each garde member was sent with a pennant that only allowed them to be killed in order. One, Two, and Three are dead. John, or number four is next. 

This book is in a series of five and they are my favorite books, I love them! You get really attached to all the characters. John is a really cool character. The books are really well written. Not spoiling anything, but just as a warning, I never really cry at books, but I cried at this one. Also, there is a lot of romance in the books, but that isn't their focus. READ IT!!

What I read:

1. I am Number Four
2. The rest of the series: The Power Or Six, The Rise Of Nine, The Fall Of Five, and The Revenge Of Seven. 

Read These Books, they are super good :) :)

5 comments:

  1. What order do they go in? Does #4 die? PLEASE TELL ME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I am Number Four 2. The Power of Six 3. The Rise of nine 4. The Fall Of Five 5. The revenge of Seven

      You have to read it Willa!

      Delete
  2. I am not sure I want to read this series, but I like your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good series that i would like. Is this the fourth book in the series??? if so, what are the other three before this one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Talia, you did a great job with your description, but it doesn't sounds like the right fit for me.

    ReplyDelete