Monday, February 2, 2015

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Eleanor has a terrible life: a dad who doesn't want her, a step dad who could kill her, and she is really poor. Until she meets Park, the boy who let her sit down next to him on the bus. They start to become closer and closer and eventually fall in love. But Eleanor doesn't know how long it can last, her mom doesn't want her to have a boyfriend and neither does her stepdad (who Eleanor thinks wants to kill everything good). She starts making up lies to go over to his house and then things get serious between them and her stepdad figures out her lies.

This was one of the best books ever, I think it is considered a classic... Park was my favorite character, he really ended up hiding his feelings about being asian really well. He also has a really interesting life. warnings: sexual thought, kissing, drugs, and alcohol.

TBR:


  1. Egg and Spoon
  2. Me, Erel, and the dying girl
  3. Recommendations?

3 comments:

  1. Um, okay, just about the last part though. I wanted this book, but literally, Gavin Rolls hear took it right in front of my eyes! 0.0 I would, well you have read most of the books I have read, just start a trilogy or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I totally did. Anyways, I just finished this book. It was a quick read but I agree it was pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book a couple weeks ago. It's good

    ReplyDelete