Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ariel Dance SOL # 11

I wrap my arms and twist my feet up and around the ribbon. Slowly but surely I start to make my way climbing up the ribbon. I wrap my arm once again and spin. I reach my arms out make sure my back is braced and stretched between the two ropes. The ribbons begin to feel rough on my skin, so I slide down gently. The ribbon feels nothing like silk in real life. Switching to the pink ribbon, I do stratels and pull my body up and wrap my feet around the ribbons. I let my hands fly free and spin once again. I love ariel dance.



2 comments:

  1. wow. I never knew you did arial dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Slice. You are so descriptive about your arial dance and it sounds so fun and magical. I wish I could do it too!

    ReplyDelete