Sunday, January 18, 2015

SOL#9


Swhoosh Swhoosh

Flip Click Flip Click

I SEE IT! The valley. The valley were we get to rest and have fun!
 I strap off my snowshoes and get up...

I loose my footing and sink. Down down down to my waist.
I crawl out and try to stand back up
but I sink Down down down to my waist
I crawl out and roll
                               Roll
                                     Roll
and then stand up.
but I sink
              Down
                        Down
                                 Down

I try to Crawl
It works! It does!
I crawl
           crawl
                    Crawl
 And sink again
I try again
I sink again

Down
         Down
                    Down
                               Down  
                      
And then once I finally have sunk and rolled and crawled across this crazy tundra do I realize that snowshoes are a miracle and were worth feeling like a duck.



6 comments:

  1. I loved your descriptions of sinking in the snow, I also really like how you orientates you blog, it was a really unique idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That was so funny! Snowshoes may make you feel like a duck, but like you said it is better then sinking in. I like how she you wrote down, you made it go down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW the formatting is so cool! the shoes totally make you feel like a duck :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way your sol was written like a poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you didn't stay aligned to the left. you mixed it up. I also like the ending.

    ReplyDelete