Monday, January 12, 2015

The Fall Of Five by Pittacus Lore (4th book in Lorien Legacies series)

The Garde are together, at last.
The Garde were excited to find Five.
Upon finding him, they new he was different.
But they didn't know everything.
They didn't know his secret.

(in style of back cover)

Four (John) has found Six, Seven, Eight, and Nine. Now they want to find Five. The Garde select John and Six to go and find him. They are greeted with number Five, a guy who doesn't seem worthy of being a Garde, and a bunch of Magdorians to battle. They get back alive and are happy to be together, but the Garde agree that Five is different. They don't know how. Read the book to uncover his secret.

I really liked thins book,  I love the series and thought this was a good book. It was really clever to have such a major twist in the ending, I loved it. WARNING: this book is graphic, has some cursing, and once again, made me cry (that's saying a lot, I NEVER cry at books).

TBR:

  1. Egg and Spoon
  2. A long, long sleep
  3. The Coldest Girl In Coldtown 




2 comments:

  1. although this book sounds okay I am not sure I would want to read it. but I really like your description of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds interesting, what happens to 4?

    ReplyDelete