Monday, January 19, 2015

THE REVENGE OF SEVEN By Pitticus Lore

This week I read the Revenge Of Seven. It was the fifth book in the Lorein Legacies series. The Garde are still together but are regretting trusting Number Five. The Magdorians turned one of there own against them. Now left with unsolved mysteries and a world to save the Garde get ready to get up and to fight. I loved this book, as I loved the rest of the series, but I was really mad because of the ending. It turns out that there is supposed to be a sixth book, but the author hasn't started on it yet. He might never write a sixth book. That really disappointed me because to get all of my questions answered I may have to read nine more books (a mini series, called the lost flies), instead of a chapter or two. So that was really disappointing because I LOVED the series and was expecting a much better ending. It is also a movie!


TBR:

  1. Elenore and Park
  2. Ready Player One
  3. Egg And Spoon

2 comments:

  1. Cool, on the side bar it has, "THE REVENGE OF SEVEN By Pitticus Lore
    SOL#9
    SOL #8
    The Fall Of Five by Pittacus Lore (4th book in Lor...
    SOL #7
    I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

    It's like a slice of life, then the next book. What do you think the sixth book, "if it's ever written" would be called? The escape of nine? The eight who ate nine? (JK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like the series was a really good one. I'll read this series soon.

    ReplyDelete