Sunday, November 30, 2014

SOL #4 Thanksgiving

I wait in the kitchen

I wait in the kitchen and hop up and down

I wait in the kitchen and hop up and down until I think I hear the doorbell

I wait in the kitchen and hop up and down until I think I hear the doorbell

I don't

I run from the kitchen

I run from the kitchen and into the living room

I run from the kitchen and into the living room and hop up and down

I run from the kitchen and into the living room and hop up and down until I think I hear the doorbell

I don't

I slide into the entryway

I slide into the entryway from the living room

I slide into the entryway from the living room and hop up and down

I slide into the entryway from the living room and hop up and down until I think I hear the doorbell

I don't

I quietly walk back to the kitchen

I quietly walk back to the kitchen from the entryway 

I quietly walk back to the kitchen from the entryway and I sit on the counter

 I quietly walk back to the kitchen from the entryway and I sit on the counter and then....

The Doorbell Rings





"Hi!"

4 comments:

  1. That's a cool way to write an SOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sol is funny and I like the way you wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! That was funny how you repeated what you had said each time and added more. You seemed very excited.

    ReplyDelete