Monday, April 20, 2015

13 Reasons Why

Hannah Baker is dead. Not on accident, because she killed herself. In her wake, she left audio tapes to be mailed around the thirteen people whose fault it was that she was dead. Clay Jenson wants nothing to do with the tapes, but finds himself on them.

I liked this book, but I didn't get sad, and I was expecting more emotion in the book. I did't attach to
Clay, so I couldn't feel his pain. I wish I could have gotten more into the book because it is pretty well written. Warnings: Most (if not all) of the people in our class can read this book, but it does have some advanced (per-say) topics.

:)

4 comments:

  1. this sounds good and I have heard it is good. I think i will read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot about this book, I think I might read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book last week and I thought it was pretty good, you bring up some really good points about emotion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this book, it isn't bad, and I liked Hannah because she was brave enough to do what she wanted, death. I know that may sound mean, but it's true! Great review!

    ReplyDelete