Wednesday, April 8, 2015

SOL April 8

A poem about yesterday:

Yesterday was yesterday
it is behind me.
The wind was flying through my hair
yesterday was yesterday.
I did throw a disk, 
I did some math,
I went to matrix,
and
I hoped it wouldn't rain.
Yesterday was yesterday.

A poem about today:

Today is now
I am going through it.
My hair is not flying,
I did not throw a disk.
Today is now.
I have sat at my desk,
gone to the library.
I have researched 
I have written.
Today is now.

A poem about tomorrow:

Tomorrow is the unknown.
I don't know what i'll do. 
Maybe some work,
maybe a trip to the library or two.
Tomorrow is the unknown.
I don't know what i'll do.
But I know I will explore.



7 comments:

  1. I love your poem! I like how you made three poems instead of one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. All of the things you say are true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome. I should to a slice like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the poems. there really interesting and I like the repetition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea for this slice, it's very creative. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great slice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete