Thursday, April 16, 2015

Occasional Poem

I feel my feet lift
And bound, 
There is no
Gravity.
What a great feeling 
To see the 
Earth and the
Stars as a whole.
To see the 
Whole world 
While putting
A flag 
In the grey
Dust.
What a great feeling
To be able to just
Lift your feet
And jump.
It feels like you are flying.
What a great feeling to
Put a flag
In the ground,
But this ground is
Untouched.
There is no wind.
Our footprints will be 
There,
Sitting there
Forever.
What a great feeling,
 but yet so scary to see 
your planet so, so far away.
I wonder...
Will I make it home?
There is worries,
But I feel alive.



4 comments:

  1. I like the repletion of "what a great feeling," it ties the whole thing together very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it a coincidence that we both wrote stuff about men on the moon? I really like "Our footprints will be
    There, Sitting there Forever." it leaves a good image in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the moon. It's cool that we have one. I think the flag is bleached from the environment now which is really cool.

    ReplyDelete