Monday, April 13, 2015

Unremembered by Jessica Brody

Freedom Airlines flight 121 went down into the pacific and all the passengers died. All but Violet, a teen who is perfect and has violet eyes. She was unharmed, but lands in the hospital with no memory at all. Then she sees this boy, Zen. He knows who she is - and says she has a different name and had anything but a normal past - but can Violet trust him? The only thing she truly knows is hers is a locket that reads: S+Z=1609.

I really liked this book. It has a slow start, and when the plot really started, I realized I was halfway through the book. It ends in a cliffhanger that I won't spoil, but I thought it was a great ending. My favorite character is Violet because I like how she tells the story. Jessica Brody wrote it so you were just as confused as Violet, but in a good way.




3 comments:

  1. This book sounds really good. I now know what my book of the week will be! I really like cliffhangers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds really good and i can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete