Monday, April 6, 2015

Four By Veronica Roth

This is a prequel to the Divergent series. It is about Four, and his life as an initiate up to a few weeks after he meets Tris. It shows his opinions about his Dad, Dauntless, and Tris. He ended up knowing about a lot that he did not revel in the other books. I like the way his character was even more defined, it made you think back on the series and have different opinions about Four. It was a great ending to the series. Veronica Roth is a great author and I cannot wait to read more of her books.

TBR:

13 Reasons Why

5th Wave

Recommendations?

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Now for real. I really want to read the divergent series. you have said that it is a really good series.

      Delete
  2. I should probably read this. But I haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Divergent better, for some reason, I liked the book in Tris's perception. I like your review though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation, but this doesn't seem like my type of book, I was never able to really get into the Divergent series. I would recommend reading the Secret Life of Bees, it's a very well written book.

    ReplyDelete