Tuesday, March 31, 2015

LAST SOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my last SOL so it better be good. 
It's my last SOL and I think it should.


So far I have come with these slices of life.
Oh, what a wild life.


but here I go:


Who would want to watch over me? Angels? I don't believe in angels. So much wouldn't have happened to me if there were angels. 


The big blue creature reaches for me, takes me deeper, ever so deeper into my mess.


Then a train arrives full of possibility. It also arrives with an interesting girl named Cat. 


My eggs have not been fried, they have been fired. Hot fiery eggs.


Ice cream, so much ice cream. In bed for so, so long. It felt like the best day of my life when I could go outside.


I had another friend. She was scared of them.


So pink, I feel like I am twisting a ball of brain. Each little stand is a thought. I wonder what it is thinking. 


I fly high through the air soaring, but suddenly hit the ceiling.


So many swirling thoughts tumbling around in a big jumble.


This train carries hope.


Dinosaurs hatched from eggs. Birds evolved from dinosaurs. Chicken are birds. Meaning... the egg came first!


That small thought, that notice that something, anything, will go wrong.


There was once a flying pig.


Today (3. 14 15) at 9:26 and 53 seconds make a wish (for 3.141592653)


That I was so tired but now i'm desired by my parents, to get up.


I run, sprinting because we only have fifteen seconds left. 14, 13


I loved you from the beginning,
but of course I was one of the last to read it.


*Grace walks in* "There seems to be a lot of grace missing lately..." "Like hail merry." "Do you get it?" "No."


A tiny little snip from a pair of scissors that marked no turning back. No turning back from a change, a big change. 


You don't CARE if the movie lasted forever if they went word for word. You WANT it to last forever.


I count the decades: 0.00246412 I count the centuries: 0.000246412


The best, greatest, way to use a brand of plastic concave disk in order for players seek to score points by passing a frisbee to a teammate over the opposing teams goal line. There are many variations of this sport.


I will have to say all the best, you were my bird's nest. I will have to say take care and I swear:
You will not be forgotten.


BEST BOOK EVER! The characters were really well developed and this book is very well written. The story gets better and better, especially at the end of allegiant, but I won't spoil that.


The snow outside is pouring, it is like we are in a snow globe. Someone is shaking this globe over and over, even though I just want them to stop. 


"Oh, so everything I say has to go in your slice?" "Yup..." "Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah." "No!" "Do you know how to draw bubble letters?" "No! Grace!" "Just be quite until I finish." "Ok."
"Does this look good?" "Grace!" "Sorry..."


Cause the players gonna play, play, play. And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate. Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake. Shake it off!


An abstract, A wonder, An awe, A marvel, A chance, An amazement, A hassle, A confusion, A lifetime, A SOL, A Slice Of Life.


It wants to go into shops, it is pushing open doors. It wants to sit on a bench and watch the waves tickle the shore. There are sharp blasts pulling around a certain bench. 


I heard the door close behind her and the little click that meant she locked the door. Then I heard the car drive away. She was gone.


That was 30 days of my life.

HAPPY SLICING!


And, thank you Linda for the idea of what to write my slice about.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your slice! I love the rhyme at the beginning!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took a line from each of your slices of life. That is such a creative idea.

    ReplyDelete