Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SOL March 11

Who came first? 

The Chicken:

Or The Egg:

Hmmm....

Everyone has pondered this question some point in their life. Who came first? I thought the chicken. But really. How could it be the chicken. Even though they are fluffy and cute, they had to hatch from an egg. Dinosaurs hatched from eggs. The question is: who came first: the chicken or the egg? The question isn't: who came first: the chicken or the chicken egg? If that second one were the question, then, sure, it would be the chicken... but dinosaurs people!! Dinosaurs hatched from eggs. Birds evolved from dinosaurs. Chicken are birds. Meaning...

 the egg came first!








5 comments:

  1. I've never really thought about that question the way you did. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of pictures to start the slice! Circular arguments are such fun and I love that you brought dinosaurs...but I think dinosaurs came first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your slices because they actually make me pause and think for a second. Dinosaurs,good point. You've done it again, great slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay! I see. I have to agree with you.

    ReplyDelete