Monday, March 16, 2015

SOL March 16


I run, sprinting because we only have fifteen seconds left. 
14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
I jump, diving behind a shrubby tree at the last second. Looking up from my hiding place, I notice I cut myself on my arm, my wrist, and my finger. I wince with the pain. Suddenly, I realize I have to see the number. What is it? I see it just before Elizabeth's hand goes down. It is a two. The time starts ticking, this time we only have ten seconds:
9
8
7
where should I go?
6
5
4
look! another shrubby tree!
3
2
I dive behind this one, keeping my head down. I feel a pain in my left arm. Ouch! I have two more small grass cuts on my arm. I hear Elizabeth calling out the people she sees. "Who is that?" She says "Oh, Sofie, I see you!" I come out from my shrub, leaving my friend behind. I hope she isn't caught. Darn. I keep watching the game, sad that I didn't win. 




2 comments:

  1. I remember that. camouflage is always really fun to play. I also like the layout of the slice. it is really cool. nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i remember that :) i am that friend lol

    ReplyDelete