Thursday, March 26, 2015

SOL March 26

This is literally a slice of my life. It is a conversation between Grace and I.

"I don't know what to write my slice about."
"Just write blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah."
"I'm just going to do another slice of my life."
"Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah."
"Wow, grace."
"I think I just heard Blu blu blah blu blah blu blah."
"No, I just said blah a bunch of times."
"How many times did you say that Grace"
*laugh*
"I don't know, like ten."
"Ok..."
"No, more like nine."
"How do you draw a small frisbee, disk like thing?"
"Oh, are you doing the disk challenge."
"Ya."
"I would do it like this"
*I draw a disk*
"Actually, that sucked, do like a line with a circle with like more circles... you know?"
"Ok,"
"Arg!"
"What?"
"Now I have to write all that in my slice."
"Oh, so everything I say has to go in your slice?"
"Yup..."
"Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah blah."
"No!"
"Do you know how to draw bubble letters?"
"No! Grace!"
"Just be quite until I finish."
"Ok."
"Does this look good?"
"Grace!"
"Sorry..."
"Do you mind if I use your name?"
"I don't care."
"'Cause like, I just put it in..."
"I don't mind."
"I'm going to color this in now."
"You know you can only use two colors, right?"
"Ya, I'm only using two."
"Oh, good, this is gold..."
"And this is purple..."
"Are you done with your Ultimate thing?"
"Grace..."
"Are you seriously still writing that?"
"Ya, look."
"Wow, I have to read that thing."
"Oh, pretty gold..."
"GRACE!"
"I don't like my lightning blots...."
"Grace!"
"Ops..."

5 comments:

  1. I true slice of your life! This sounds like a conversation I've heard you to have before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like quite an interesting conversation, and it proved to be a humorus slice of life, Nice work!

    ReplyDelete