Sunday, March 1, 2015

SOL March 1: Rabbits and Angels

Rabbit Rabbit

These two words are supposed to give you good luck for a whole month.

But really. Is somebody watching you? Is somebody looking to see if you say it?

Does somebody want to give you good luck for a month? Who would do that?

Why do you say that?

Really, I say it all the time and yet I never get good luck. Ever. Good things happen to me, sure. But have I ever gotten a whole month of good luck? No. No way. It's honestly really weird. Rabbit Rabbit.

But then... WAIT!

You say moose moose on the second day of the month if you forget to say rabbit rabbit. Now this person is watching you for TWO whole days? What?

Who would want to watch over me? Angels? I don't believe in angels. So much wouldn't have happened to me if there were angels. 

But what if my Angel  was watching over me and wanted me to learn things. I have learned  a lot. What if the angel though this was good for me. 

Now I really don't know.

Well then I guess I should just say:

Rabbit Rabbit


9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the subject of your slice. It was really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting slice! I like the topic and you explained it because no one ever really dos think about that kind of thing.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your topic and the way you made it into a slice. I agree, is there someone watching us???
    Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your topic and the way you made it into a slice. I agree, is there someone watching us???
    Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your topic and the way you made it into a slice. I agree, is there someone watching us???
    Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your slice. I don't believe in this stuff, but if you think about it everyday good things happen, you could technically call that good luck. Especially if it's a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I have never really thought about this before, but now I'll probably up all night ranting about rabbits and moose...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the title as I had no idea what to expect but lots of interesting possibilities in my head. Your musings on the whole superstitions/angels thing were thought-provoking and humorous. I'm all for superstitions, in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way. They can be fun and silly and make you acknowledge things in life you might otherwise miss.

    ReplyDelete