Monday, March 23, 2015

SOL March 23

An Ode to Kam:

I will have to say goodbye.
Do you remember the time we learned to tie a tie? 

I will have to say see you,
Though we have so much more to do.

I will have to say adieu,
Feeling very blue

I will have to say until then
I know I will hear from you again.

I will have to say ciao
When you take your final bow.

I will have to say so long,
But I know that is where you do belong.

I will have to say adios,
Even though we were really close.

I will have to say au revoir
As you wave from your car.

I will have to say cheerio
And say goodbye to a hero.

I will have to say aloha,
but maybe we can meet in Doha.

I will have to say farewell
And know our time was very swell.

I will have to say later
To a great creator.

I will have to say have a good one
Knowing that we had some fun.

I will have to say all the best
You were my bird's nest.

I will have to say take care
And I swear:

You will not be forgotten.



Bye bye! 








6 comments:

  1. This is a great poem and really shows how you feel. I am so sad too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet poem, I hope that Kam reads it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet, I like all your rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sofie, I love this so, so much. I wish I could type my tears and my smile because those better express what I feel than my words. Thank you, dear Sofie. You will not be forgotten either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kam! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

      Delete