Friday, March 13, 2015

SOL March 13


The Miracle Of The Flying Pig

There was once a flying pig. His name was Fredrick. He used to not have wings.Then, one day he wandered over to the woods on a day just like today. Friday the 13th. But today was a lucky day for this pig. Anyway, he wandered over into the woods and saw another pig. He had wings, unlike Fredrick. This pig's name was Finley. Fredrick wandered over to Finley and asked where got his wings. Finley directed Fredrick to a birds nest a few trees down. Fredrick saw that the nest was full of wings. Oh my! he squealed with delight.Then they flew away. 
The end 


3 comments:

  1. I like your story. It is really funny. Anything can happen on Friday the 13th, but I'll only believe it when pigs fly. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so funny! I'm Glad that Frederick Got Wings. Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice SOL, its adorable. It's a good idea for something to write about. I want a flying pig!

    ReplyDelete