Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SOL March 18

This is literally a slice of my life:

*Grace walks in*
"There seems to be a lot of grace missing lately..."
"Like hail merry."
"Do you get it?"
"No."
"It's like... you know grace... like... inside of you..."
"Oh! Now I get it."
"Doctor, is my husband going to live? He is if you... I can't read the rest of this one."
"Hey, let me read the rest."
"Here."
"Sof, come here." 
*Talia walks in* 
"I can just stay here."
"Oh yeah!"
"Oh, is that a twirler?"
"No, it's a red vine you were wrong."
"Is it one of Eric's stale ones?"
"No, he got new ones."
"Oh!"
"Alright guys, come meet for 90 seconds."
 

4 comments:

  1. I remember that. is was um...12 minutes ago. cool idea, doing a actual slice of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a slice of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really creative!

    ReplyDelete