Thursday, March 12, 2015

SOL March 12

That little tickle in the 
back
of your mind

That little prick in the
back
of your mind

That small thought, 
that notice that
something,
anything,
will so wrong.

That anxiety

That Stress

That little tiny thought
that is trying
oh
so
hard
to come to the front 
of your
mind.

To be a 
big
deal.

That thought 
that even though
you are doing 
your best,
That thought
that it's not
nearly
enough.

But then 
when it is
over, it
can go
two ways

You do well

Or you fail.

Either way

it will be over.

and you will not be 

Stressed

6 comments:

  1. Thats really cool, I like the arrangement and I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this slice, both the content and the format. It it really does ring true. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You describe exactly the feeling I get when I forget an assignment. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally hate that feeling. Nice Slice Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it when I get that feeling and I have absolutely no clue what it's about. This is a great poe; everyone knows exactly what you're talking about!

    ReplyDelete