Monday, March 30, 2015

SOL March 30

My Day:


4:30 AM:


"Sof, I'm leaving now" My mom told me. She had just woken me up to tell me she was leaving to go on a work trip. "I love you, bye" I said groggily as she gave me a hug. "Bye, sweetie." She said as she walked away. I heard the door close behind her and the little click that meant she locked the door. Then I heard the car drive away. She was gone.


Morning:


I wake up to a buzzing, thinking, Oh it Monday, I better get ready for school. Then I open my eyes remember its spring break and I am in CA with my grandparents. I turn over, still hearing buzzing and pick up my phone. It's my Mom.


MOM: good morning! I'm about to board my plane.


ME: yay! I hope you have good flight. Luv u.


MOM: I gtg. Text you when I can.


ME: Ok, bye.


MOM: Bye


"good morning sweetie," my grandpa says. He came to check on me once he was up. He leaves. "Hello, do you want some breakfast?" My Grandma asks when she comes in. "Ok," I say.


Breakfast:


Toast with cream cheese, fruit and a drink.


Ingredients:


Toast, of any kind
Cream cheese
Fruit (preferably watermelon and raspberries)
Drink (any kind)


Instructions:


Put your bread in toaster to make toast


Put toast on plate


Spread with cream cheese


Add cut up fruit on side


Pour drink in glass


Enjoy!


 A Walk:


Down the hill we go, down, and down until the sea breeze hits us. Our feet smack on pavement. Click slap click slap. Our feet crunch on gravel as we sit down on a bench. Up the hill we go, up and up until we are back. Our tired feet drag along the pavement as we hope for shade. The air conditioning hits us with a blast when we step inside the house.


Lunch:


Going out to meet some relatives, that I have apparently met before. PF Chang's great food, I have Veggie LoMein. Going out for gelato, I have cookies and cream. We facetime my Mom.
"Hi!" We all say. "Hi everyone. I just wanted to see you before I went into meeting." She says. "I've gotta run, I'll text you, Sof." "Ok, bye!" I reply.


Shopping:


Trying on clothes. Coming out. Getting a new size. Trying on more clothes. Fun, but tiring.
Now finding a new suitcase. This one, is perfect. It is a carry-on and metallic teal. We buy it, then head back to the house.


Writing:


Now I'm on the computer, writing my SOL. It's been a long day, and it isn't over yet!



3 comments:

  1. I read it and liked it! :) I love that city! Describing your feet slapping and then dragging down and up the hill is perfect! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds SUPER fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in CA to!!

    ReplyDelete