Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SOL March 25

The sleet is souring down and
                                                I
                                                  am
                                                       in
                                                          a
                                                             skirt.

Most day I choose not to wear skirts, they are not my go to, per-say. But today...
                                                                                                                              I
                                                                                                                               am
                                                                                                                                    in
                                                                                                                                        a
                                                                                                                                          skirt.

My poor, bare legs wonder how long they will last until death.
I wonder how long I will last.

The snow outside is pouring, it is like we are in a snow globe. Someone is shaking this globe over and over, even though I just want them to stop. To put an end to all of this. To make the globe so knees can see another day.

This snow globe is not stopping. I must stay inside. Please be indoor recess. But wait. Why am I wishing for something we all hate? Oh I must be dining of cold already. The snow will keep falling and I will keep wishing that I was smart.

6 comments:

  1. That sucks! Don't die, please!! Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I liked the description you included in your slice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. I can't relate but it sounds really awful. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are very smart. I love the way you included "falling" words in your post. I love your analogy about being in a snowglobe. Well written piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how this was formatted and also poetic. Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry! I like how this was a poem! I like the part about the snow globe!

    ReplyDelete